Wednesday, June 27, 2007

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....


I lost another 3.8! Yea...Say WOO HOO!


So I was very happy with my WI last night. Almost shocked because I kind of thought I hadn't lost any. Monday night I was talking with Jen after our "last chance" workout. Telling her I thought wow I feel like I haven't lost any weight but I've stuck to my plan and did worked out like 4 times this past week. I also have been walking at work practically every day. Jen helped me remember that I've taken my measurements and what I'm doing will work.
Slowly but surely it will work.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Woohoo!!!!

Yay mar. :-)

Stephanie said...

I'm still trying to decide about disney. I really want to go, but we don't have passes anymore, my friend Kathy usually gets me in, but her pass gets blocked out for a month starting that day.

The one day tickets are like $70 now so I'm not sure it's in the budget. LOL