Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Death by Elliptical...


or so it seems like I could just die. Well so it won't kill me to workout. It just feels like that sometimes. UGH! Thats why its called WORKING out. Oh MY!!!! So tonight I struggled through my 25 minutes. I don't go for very long. I know it seems it should be a piece of cake. But I don't know it is like the LONGEST 25 minutes ever. I went last night after I did a lot of running around. I just felt sluggish and felt as if I needed to get into the gym. Especially since I hadn't been swimming in a few days (its been kind of chilly) I made a quick trip. 25 minutes and then stretched and I was back home. Less then an hour round trip.

I just don't know what it was tonight. At about 5 minutes I was like god I don't want to do this. I can get off go do the bike or something else. Then at 10 minutes I am talking to myself again saying um I could go lift weights. Then at about 14 minutes I'm thinking I'm almost done but I could just go do something easier. @ about 18 minutes I was like well I practically did it all so that counts, right? OH my I was making deals with myself left & right to stay on that machine.


Anyway I am so tired and ready for bed now.


Oh I am down another 1.2 so a total of 8.8 for 4 weeks. Woo Hoo...Yea me!

0 comments: