Friday, June 22, 2007

Ah Summer is here & its FRIDAY!!!


Feel like relaxing sipping on a nice drink (um lemonade) by the pool. Hehehehe after I swim some laps of course.

So yesterday being the 1st day of summer & all it was nice. The sun stayed out till around almost 9 I guess. I had to meet with my HOA block party commitee. Ok so its only 2 people. Hahhahaa. We work on things every Thursday to get ready for the party. We want to make sure we're ready. & This being the 1st party + there only being 3 of us to work out things it gets to be a bit overwhelming at times to get all the things done. There are little things that need to get done here and there.
So anyway we only met for like almost an hour. Which was great. I got to go home and garden a little.

I re-potted a few plants and changed things around in my back patio area. My back fence was worked on yesterday while I was at work. Because it was getting very hard to get in and out. My friends were really starting to complain. They were kind of laughing too since I was on the board and all. So since I was there last wednesday for the meeting I said something to the head maintenance guy. Since he's there and always gives us reports of whats going on complexes.



So I don't have anything too exciting planned for this weekend...or at least I can't remember anything planned right now. Just happy its Friday!!!!! Made it another week!
Happy Dance


Happy Dance


Happy Dance


Happy Dance


0 comments: