Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Only 100 pounds to go now!


So I've been on program a year going into todays WI @ WW's and I am proud to say I've lost 75.4 pounds. I feel so dang proud of myself and actually believe I can lose 100 more. Crazy, because when I started I was thinking I have too much weight to lose. I'll lose 40-50 maybe. But its been such a great ride so far. What a wonderful year. My friends have been so supportive. Laura, who attends meetings with me is inspiration. She just keep plugging away too. This program has been the best. I really think I will be able to do this for the rest of my life. Not that it will be easy. But not that many things in life are EASY.

So my job is still kind of crazy. Still learning stuff and how it all works and how everything fits together. How it all blends. I like it though! I love the hours. I get to go to Aqua Aerobics twice a week. & I'm walking with a lady from church 3-4 times a week too. Its so wonderful :)

0 comments: